Thursday, May 5, 2011

Spring Break Visitors

My sister Jenni and her three kids came to visit the first week of April. Her kids were on spring break and they came to keep us company and of course take a trip to the beach. Our house was a little crazy with Me, Jenni and our 6 kids, but it was so much fun! My boys were so happy to have their cousins and Aunt Jenni here for a whole week!

We went to the beach twice and the kids had a blast. My mother-in-law rented a small condo on Isle of Palms for the week and we went and hung out with her on the beach and used her condo to get the kids cleaned up after all our fun in the sand. It was so nice of her to welcome our crew into her condo and it was great to see her! The water was still pretty cold, but that didn't slow our kids down at all. It was Asher and Sam's first trip to the beach. Asher spent his time cuddled up against me in a sling, but Sam got down and crawled all over the sand eating it up as he went. He was so cute! All of the kids had a lot of fun and we are hoping to get in a big family beach trip when Jake gets home in July!

We spent the rest of the week playing outside and just hanging around the house. It is so much fun to watch our kids grow up together. I am thankful we live close to family now and get the chance to spend so much time together. Jenni and I have such a close and special relationship and I am very thankful for all the love and support she gives me while Jake is away. I hope and pray that someday my boys will be as close to each other as I am to my sisters.


Asher swinging in the backyard.

Our 3 diapered babies.

Will and Emma being silly on the swing set.

Caden, Brennen and Emma giving each other a big hug at the beach!


Sam's first trip to the beach!

Asher's first trip to the beach!

No comments: