Wednesday, March 9, 2011

3 Clean Boys!

For the first time last night I put all 3 of our boys in the tub together. Caden and William thought it was so much fun to have Asher join them! The three of them sat together in just a couple inches of water while I washed Asher. Caden and William had Asher smiling the whole time. I don't think he has ever had so much fun in the bath. It was cool to have Asher in the bath for a little while, but the fun wore off and they kicked him out so they could fill up the tub with more water and add some bubbles. I can't imagine what it will be like in a few months when Asher is sitting up well and wants to take a bath every night with his big brothers. There is sure to be lots of splashing and laughter!



2 comments:

Kathy said...

do you wash your boys EVERY NIGHT?? I'm impressed! Glad the older two allowed Asher to be in on the fun for awhile! (Sam would NOT be patient enough to let me put tim in right now!)

Russell W. Crumbley said...

Yay! I am SO happy to see a picture of your little boys and that you're blogging again. Your family is beautiful!