Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Finger Painting

Today was a rainy day here and a perfect day for an art activity! Jake's Grandma fell a few weeks ago and is in a rehab facility so Jake's Dad asked if the boys and I could make her something to cheer her up. We were excited to have a new project and to try and cheer her up. Caden and William worked together and finger painted a big piece of paper and then I wrote Get Well Soon on it. That was the easy part of our little project. Next I tried to get all 3 of the boys together holding the sign so we could take a picture for their great Grandma. Have you ever tried to get 3 little boys to sit in a chair together, hold a sign and all look at the camera at the same time?? It is no easy task and we didn't get a great picture...but we did the best we could. you may notice that all of the boys are wearing Georgia shirts, that was Caden's idea! We are going to send the finger painted sign and the picture of the boys to their great Grandma tomorrow. I sure hope it will bring a smile to her face!


Boys working hard on their project. Asher just supervised this time, but I don't think it will be long before he wants to join in.




We ended our day with dinner at our neighbors house. They have two little girls that are the same age as Will and Caden. All of the kids had fun and I really enjoyed a good meal and great company. I am so blessed to have wonderful friends that take such good care of my family while Jake is away. I feel truly blessed!

No comments: