Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Buddies

Over the last couple of months I have been watching Caden and William's relationship go through some big changes. They have been driving each other crazy since Will learned to crawl and steal Caden's toys, but he is now finally old enough to really play with his big brother. Caden has realized that William can be really fun to play with and they are starting to develop a special friendship that is growing stronger every day. It fills my heart with such joy to listen to them play together and to hear their laughter. I know that with 3 boys so close in age I am going to spend a lot of time acting as a referee and breaking up wrestling matches, but I pray that my boys will develop a special bond and love for each other that will last a lifetime.

Here are some pictures of the boys playing together.

My boys love their blankets! I often find them snuggling together in Caden's room.


I took this picture at the park last week. William tries his hardest to keep up with Caden and he will follow his big brother anywhere.


I left them playing in the backyard while I was making dinner and when I came out to get them I found them snuggled up on some beach towels in the middle of the yard. Caden told me that were exhausted from playing and just needed a little rest.


This is my favorite picture of the week. Caden decided that they were going to wear their rain boots all day Monday even though it was sunny and 80 degrees outside. They are sitting at their picnic table on the swing set painting the wood with their paintbrushes and a cup of water.

1 comment:

Meg and Daniel said...

Your boys are wonderful. I am so glad they are becoming such good buddies! Hope you are doing well!